Thursday 26 July 2012

Wonderland, I'm coming !

This weekend, I'm going to Toronto ! Yeah ! We're going to see an Upper Canada Village, we will go shopping at Eaton Center, and lots and lots of other things. But, the thing I' m the most excited about is our journey in Canada's Wonderland on sunday.

Canada's Wonderland is a big amusment park with lots of rollercoasters and a lot of beautiful guy without shirt, i'm so happy to go there! Maybe I will find my soulmate! I expect him to be really taned and to have at least a 16 inches canon. I mean, the kind of canon with bullets... not the one you all thought, BIG PERVERTS !!! Anyway, I like to walk near the shore and to take long bath  with my beloved. If you think you correspond to this description, call me maybe.... 438-275-8617...

PS: Fannie Nadeau wrote the second paragraph... I didn't... I'm 100% heterosexual. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment